The company will conduct its activities to take foremost account of the health and safety of its staff and client’s employees and other persons.
Our commitment to safety minimizes environmental impacts, controls risks to our employees, and maintains safe work practices.
Our objective is to meet or exceed the expectations of regulators, customers, and our own internal standards. Beyond compliance, we are committed to continuous improvement across all of these business-critical areas.
The company and all employees will comply fully with the laws and statutes of the countries and in those areas specific to the Oil and Gas Industry.
The company will apply more stringent standards and procedures where appropriate.
Health, Safety and Environmental protection form an integral part of the Company’s Objectives.
Services Provided By The Company Shall Conform to The Stringent Customer Requirements.
Senior Management Shall Ensure That This Policy:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organization.
- Includes a commitment to meeting requirements and to continual improvement.
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- Is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization.
- Is reviewed and approved for continuing suitability.